Friday, May 20, 2016

Perseverance

  I have a goal to graduate high school and start my own business in marketing. Recently my friends and i have started a small local company called, Bad Idea. In this small business, we make and sell hats and since business has been success we are now considering the idea of making stickers and shirts. Working with this company has been very interesting and fun for me because I've got to watch something that was just an idea grow into something much more. I got the opportunity to work with some cool people who've taught me so much about the marketing world. I learned how much time it takes into coming up with a design, graphic design,

  One day I was watching a T.V commercial and I got the idea of starting a clothing company. I came with up some random ideas and I drew them out on a piece of paper. I started researching more information about starting a clothing brand. I told my friends about the idea and they said that they would like to be a part of the company. At first we weren't sure what the brand was going to be called,  after about 2 hours of coming up with potential names, one of my friends suguested  we call it "Bad Idea". We all agreed and decided to make it our new brand name stuck. The only thing that was left was the design. The design we came up with was a skeleton hand with a rose in it's hand.

  I went to different shops where they sell there own clothes an i asked for some advice for people who are just starting there own clothing company. They told me that we should never start off by selling our stuff for a good price and not make it expensive. They also said that we should always be different then other company's we should always get ideas from other people work but never copy the same thing. When we made the hats a ton of people told me that they liked the hat and were could they buy one. After the first week we finally released the hats and in under a week all of the hats sold out. I plan on making this company really big and I will not give up on the company.



Grocery list:

  • Milk
  • Apples
  • Bread
  • Chips
  • Juice
  • Mustard
  • Candy
  • Butter 
  • Bananas
  • Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment