Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Favorite Hobby

My favorite hobby is Skateboarding. I started skateboarding when i was 16. My old friend from mesa got me into skateboarding. I saw him skateboarding and it caught my attention i thought it was cool how you can do tricks on a small skateboard. When i first started i was scared because you needed to have balance to ride a skateboard. It took me like 3 days to get use to it but now I'm riding like a pro. I've meet a couple of pro skaters over the past couple years. For one I've meet Kevin Bradley, Sean Malto, Kevin Romar, etc.















Most of time while I'm skateboarding i like to watch other people who are better so i get motivated. I've been to a couple of skateboarding competitions. The first one i have ever been to was the whole vans and RVCA skate team at the vans outdoor skate park in Newport Beach. I had so much fun i went with my friends and it was awesome. I really liked it so went to many more they're so much fun it kind of motivates you to get better.                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment